i also agree about ease of maintenance.

i started working on comparison page v7.1, here are some thoughts :
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/866

i have several questions/issues:

   - i lack some JSR specs number, i need to dig them, working on it, help
   appreciated
   - this comparison page would be a quasi duplicate between 7.0 and 7.1,
   it is ok for now.
      - there are 2 TomEE minors (v7.0,v7.1) for 1 Java EE (v7) its ok if
      it stays like that.
      it may be a pain later if there is again 2 TomEE for 1 Jakarta (say
      TomEE v10.0 and TomEE v10.1 for same Jakarta 10.0).
      could this happen again ?
   - i would appreciate feedbacks on this suggested comparison page
      - is red cross a bad idea to tell EE7 does not include JSON-B ?
      do i better remove the lines with red crosses (specs not part of EE7)
      ?

instead of making a comparison page for every TomEE minors (7.0, 7.1, 8, 9),
could i make a comparison page for every Java/Jakarta minors (7, 8, 9.1,
10.0) ?
(and put them on the main website instead)

i'm not sure whats the best option.

here is what i'am working on :

   - tomee.apache.org/
      - comparison.html
      - tomee-7.1/docs/comparison.html (more risk ok duplicate)
      - tomee-8.0/docs/comparison.html
      - tomee-9.0/docs/comparison.html

here is an alternative :

   - tomee.apache.org/
      - comparison.html
      - comparison-jakartaee-7.html (no risk ok duplicate)
      - comparison-jakartaee-8.html
      - comparison-jakartaee-9.html
      - comparison-jakartaee-10.html

We all have a lot of work this week, so no worries about the time we need
to make this good,
i'll keep my coding train on the tracks we agreed on for the moment
Swell