> I found the commit this started failing in through a git bisect.
>
>  - FullPoolFailoverTest.testConnectionPoolTimeout -
> 8c0819090de18bf6c645812e88eae3202b557f83

Also dug into this one, it seems to be related to a comment that I yanked
in the pom.xml when I was setting up activemq to use a random port. Looks
like setting

openejb.home>${project.build.directory}/test-classes</openejb.home>

Makes the test fail. I don't know why at the minute. It was commented out
so I did it again without knowing why.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro