I know you worked on it and as I mentioned there is quite a significant
learning curve in that area. If you want to trade. I'm more than happy with
it.

There is the timeout issue and the interceptor issue to look at in order to
be passing everything and be green everywhere.

Only thing that I can probably also help is the OpenTracing support[
helping Zlotan out.