A few of us got together with some fine folks in Apache Infra and discussed
getting builds going in AWS using an instance type that would give us the under
2-hour build time.  Turns out this one was also on Infra's wishlist and just
needed someone to volunteer to step up and own the task.  Cesar volunteered to
lead an effort. :)

Big thank you to Cesar!!  If anyone wants to help, join this list and keep an
eye out for related emails.

 - https://lists.apache.org/list.html?bui...@apache.org

--
David Blevins