Hi all,

As you know, TomEE 9.0.0 reached final and we immediately switched to TomEE
10 actively.

For TomEE, here is the branch
https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/1005    --> it's fairly big now
because it has also some additional standalone TCKs added.

Jakarta EE API has been updated
https://github.com/apache/tomee-jakartaee-api

Apache Jonhzon has started to migrate to Jakarta as well
https://github.com/apache/johnzon/pull/98    -->Long story short, it builds
and I started fixing the code base to pass the TCK. The remaining failures
are due to polymorphism. So it's clearly a feature gap

For BVal, the PR, I just created the PR with some initial work on the code
base and TCK fixes https://github.com/apache/bval/pull/16

Apache BatchEE, I pushed straight to master by mistake, but it still
requires some work to pass the TCK
https://github.com/apache/geronimo-batchee

Apache OpenWebBeans is moving quite fast thanks to Mark
https://github.com/apache/openwebbeans/   ----> there are some discussions
regarding the so-called "CDI Light". We'll need to figure out how to
implement it (maybe a CDI Extension can be enough).

And finally David is working hard on the platform TCK setup.

Hopefully everything will meet at a single point.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro