> On Feb 6, 2023, at 7:39 AM, Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonte...@tomitribe.com>
> wrote:
>
> Jon did the merge into our Jakarta branch, so we can close the PR now

I just saw that branch.  The idea I had of not merging to main was so we could
first get test coverage established and then start doing small changes, bit by
bit, so we can avoid pushing a big set of changes that result in a perpetually
broken build.

I don’t really see how we can ever merge #1005 and not have that exact outcome.

How do we see the changes in #1005 reaching main?  If there are test failures,
who fixes them since each person's individual PR is now closed and they
consider their work done?  How would we even know whose changes broke what?

-David