I would agree.
The benefit of keeping history is probably hurting us to welcome new
contributors. And even worse, a lot of issues only have titles if I recall
last time I looked at this problem, so maybe just the reporter remembers
(?) if this is still accurate and what it means.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro