Guido Ostkamp wrote:
Hello Jan,

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
Yes, that's the plan. But please note that all this is experimental, not for production use, etc. :-)

yeah, but I understood from the announcement that sources should be at state 2007-10-30 so that should be suitable to cover OOo 2.3.0 version and all earlier versions, correct?

yes,
And I also hope that sources are complete so that any covered version of OOo can be built from it right away, correct?

yes,
Regards

Guido

Martin