I had the following build failures using ./pkg: grove_build,  grovetccfg_build,
 weasel

For grove, this was the error I received:
$ cat build-grove.log
git is /usr/bin/git
rpmbuild is /usr/bin/rpmbuild
Build environment has been verified.
WORKSPACE: /tmp/trafficcontrol
BUILD_NUMBER: 9570.62bbcd96
RHEL_VERSION: el7
TC_VERSION: 3.0.0
-----  Building grove ...
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
Cannot find repository root.
grove failed:
The following subdirectories had errors:
   grove

—Eric

> On Nov 1, 2018, at 11:05 AM, Dave Neuman <neu...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> It's a "minimum" of 72 hours.  We need at least 3 +1s to pass.
> I have not had time to test either :)
>
> Thanks,
> Dave
>
> On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 8:34 AM Gelinas, Derek <derek_geli...@comcast.com>
> wrote:
>
>> That works for me.
>>
>> On 11/1/18, 10:27 AM, "Hank Beatty" <hbea...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>    Hello Derek,
>>
>>    Can I get one more day? I've tested most of the components. Still
>>    working on Traffic Ops upgrade.
>>
>>    Thanks,
>>    Hank
>>
>>    On 10/30/2018 01:36 PM, Gelinas, Derek wrote:
>>> Hello All,
>>>
>>> I've prepared a release for v3.0.0-RC1
>>>
>>> The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a majority of
>> at least 3 +1 PPMC votes are cast.
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>>
>>> [ ] -1 Do not release this package because ...
>>>
>>> Changes since 2.2
>>>
>> https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/compare/2.2.x...RELEASE-3.0.0-RC1
>>>

>>> This corresponds to git:
>>>  Tag: RELEASE-3.0.0-RC1
>>>
>>> Which can be verified with the following: git tag -v
>> RELEASE-3.0.0-RC1
>>>

>>> My code signing key is available here:
>>> http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?search=0x05BE71D9&op=vindex
>>>
>>> Make sure you refresh from a key server to get all relevant
>> signatures.
>>>
>>> The source .tgz file, pgp signature (.asc signed with my key from
>>> above), and sha512 checksums are provided here:
>>>
>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/trafficcontrol/3.0.0/RC1/
>>>

>>> Thanks!

  • ... Gelinas, Derek
    • ... Hank Beatty
      • ... Gelinas, Derek
        • ... Dave Neuman
          • ... Eric Friedrich -X (efriedri - TRITON UK BIDCO LIMITED c/o Alter Domus (UK) Limited -OBO at Cisco)
            • ... Dan Kirkwood
              • ... Dave Neuman
                • ... Eric Friedrich -X (efriedri - TRITON UK BIDCO LIMITED c/o Alter Domus (UK) Limited -OBO at Cisco)
                • ... Dan Kirkwood
                • ... Dan Kirkwood
    • ... Hank Beatty
      • ... Rawlin Peters