Hey Hank,

I just took a look at that issue and believe it was fixed in
https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/pull/2921, so I closed the
issue out. I believe that PR still needs backported to 3.0.x, however,
so I opened https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/pull/2985 for
that.

- Rawlin
On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 10:59 AM Hank Beatty <hbea...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I'm putting a -1 on this as well because of:
>
> https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/issues/1846
>
> Even if TM didn't load from a cached copy (which 2.1 does and I believe
> it should) it should check to see if TO is back up.
>
> Regards,
> Hank
>
> On 10/30/2018 01:36 PM, Gelinas, Derek wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I've prepared a release for v3.0.0-RC1
> >
> > The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
> > 3 +1 PPMC votes are cast.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Approve the release

> > Changes since 2.2
> > https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/compare/2.2.x...RELEASE-3.0.0-RC1
> >

> > This corresponds to git:
> >   Tag: RELEASE-3.0.0-RC1
> >
> > Which can be verified with the following: git tag -v RELEASE-3.0.0-RC1
> >

> > My code signing key is available here:
> > http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?search=0x05BE71D9&op=vindex
> >
> > Make sure you refresh from a key server to get all relevant signatures.
> >
> > The source .tgz file, pgp signature (.asc signed with my key from
> > above), and sha512 checksums are provided here:
> >
> > https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/trafficcontrol/3.0.0/RC1/
> >

> > Thanks!

  • ... Hank Beatty
    • ... Gelinas, Derek
      • ... Dave Neuman
        • ... Eric Friedrich -X (efriedri - TRITON UK BIDCO LIMITED c/o Alter Domus (UK) Limited -OBO at Cisco)
          • ... Dan Kirkwood
            • ... Dave Neuman
              • ... Eric Friedrich -X (efriedri - TRITON UK BIDCO LIMITED c/o Alter Domus (UK) Limited -OBO at Cisco)
              • ... Dan Kirkwood
              • ... Dan Kirkwood
  • ... Hank Beatty
    • ... Rawlin Peters