Do you have an example of an endpoint that is in the 3.0 release that will
not work now because of this bug?   I think we should take a look at what
is effected and make our decision from there.  A release is not guaranteed
to have no known issues, but we do need to decide if we can live with the
known issues (and document them) or not.

Thanks,
Dave