+1. I don’t think we actually use (old) steering anywhere in production.
Steering does support the regex feature (use a regex to “pin” to a DS) and
I don’t think the client_steering does, so we might want to consider moving
that feature into client_steering.   Steering also supports an overwrite
header that may or may not be in client steering.