Just to check, you all know this isn't a list of all endpoints in Traffic
Ops, right? As the issue says, "all tables queried for the CRConfig."

That list, which really existed for my own use for Self Service, is only
the endpoints which query tables used in the CRConfig, and not including
ATS configs. It's a lot of endpoints, but not all of them. If you want a
list of all of them, you'll have to compare TrafficOpsRoutes.pm and
routes.go.

Also be aware, for the rewrite, there may be several non-API routes which
are still used by Traffic Control, and will have to be rewritten as new
/api endpoints before Perl can be removed.