According to the most recent docs, yes.
https://traffic-control-cdn.readthedocs.io/en/latest/api/index.html#api-v4-routes

Jonathan G

From: Dave Neuman <neu...@apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, July 27, 2021 at 10:59 AM
To: dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org <dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Deprecate APIv2 and v3
Does API 4.x exist before 6.0?
I am worried about basically telling our users that before they can go to
6.x they have to get off API 1.x but the latest at that point is 3.x so
then we are turning around and saying they have to update again.  I would
prefer if we gave more time and did 2.0 now and 3.0 in our next release.
I am not going to -1 because ultimately it is not going to impact me as
much as those that have already shared opinions, but I did want to make
sure we aren't being unfair to our users.

Thanks,
Dave