We used cwiki because GH wiki did not exist at the time.
I personally get the most value from the presentations that we have on our
wiki.  As long as we move those to GH wiki, I have no problem moving off of
cwiki.
We need to make sure we update our webpage (trafficcontrol.apache.org) and
docs as well.