In today's TC working group, we discussed our next official release slated
for Q2 (April 1). We have 2 options:

1. TC 6.2.0
2. TC 7.0.0

^^ note: this doesn't include any patch releases we may need prior to April
1.

We felt option #2 was probably the better option so we could:

- stabilize API 4.x which is currently "unstable"
- deprecate API 3.x which is currently considered "stable"
- remove API 2.x which is currently deprecated
- optionally (if needed) add API 5.x as "unstable" to allow more breaking
API changes if needed

In addition, we could potentially remove RIAK support
<https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/issues/6546>, introduce a
new/replacement auth mechanism (i.e. JWT) and upgrade TR to Java 17 as well
as other "major" things.

Or, we could do none/subset of that and plan on a 6.2 for April.

Thoughts?