I have started adding parent pages for each platform like “Traffic Ops” so that
articles can be aggregated.  I will add comments to the existing pages
suggesting where to move.  Feel free to suggest alternatives.

Ryan Durfey M | 303-524-5099

From: Ryan Durfey <ryan_dur...@cable.comcast.com>
Date: Monday, February 27, 2017 at 8:30 AM
To: "dev@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org"
<dev@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Traffic Control Wiki Organization

I wanted to start some documentation around how pages should be organized and
named to make it easier for everyone to find information.  I wasn’t sure
whether to start that in an email thread or put it in the wiki for comment so I
am doing both.  Happy to help incorporate additional suggestions or modify what
I put in as per feedback.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/Traffic+Control+Home

Ryan