Jeremy - I realized I never submitted the follow-up issue for the bulk
delete of parameters, so I just opened it now:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/issues/1969

Right now, this is something that can only be done through the legacy UI
(or, via the DB directly). I think we should have it before the legacy UI
goes away.

__Jason