Hi Folks,

Current open PRs https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafficcontrol/pulls
still have some Cisco contributed features that involved Ops UI changes but not
merged, somehow them were more than a year old.

There are few other Ops UI related features we queued up and plan to post back
to open source soon.

We'd like explore options on how to bring both to closure before we depreciate
Ops UI.
I can think of two tasks  - 1) request submitter to create new PRs to port to
TO Portal 2) create a track list of Portal's missing/broken functionality
issues (through extensive testing)

Thanks,
-Hongfei