Hi justin,

  Thanks for your efforts!

  The progress of each task is as follows:

> - Submitting the software grant

Software License Agreement (SGA) is in preparation, but it will take some
time and we will submit it to ASF next week.

> - Moving the repos over to ASF infrastructure

Done

> - Moving the website over to ASF infrastructure

The TubeMQ website is still under development, and we will move the website
to apache immediately when it is ready.

> - Having all PPMC members sign ICLAs

About 5 PPMC members who have not signed the ICLA, I will push them to sign
the ICLA as soon as possible.

> - Adding all PPMC members to the roster

All PPMC members who have the apache id have been added to roster.

> - Having all PPMC members signed up to the private list

I'll push all PPMC members who has the apache id to subscribe the private
list as soon as possible.

> - Moving off list communication to this list

Sure, the mail list will be used for all communication

Guangxu Cheng <guangxuch...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月3日周五 下午2:51写道:

--
Best Regards
Guangxu