Other important messages that I would suggest to get included are:
1. mailing lists of the project (such as dev, etc. and how to subscribe
these mailing lists), you can refer: https://kafka.apache.org/contact
2. How to start contribution for the 1st day contributors, just like:
https://kafka.apache.org/contributing
That would help to build developer community.

Thanks,

Junping

zakwu(巫枫) <za...@tencent.com> 于2020年2月10日周一 上午11:33写道: