As we discussed in [1], please take a look at a proposed structure to
use as our Java SCA Documentation for both 1.x and 2.x development
streams.

The idea is to have two separate wikis, where we would have the latest
documentation for each of the development streams, and during the
releases we would export a snapshot of the wiki space and make it
available either online in our website, or as a doc distribution. The
concept of "guide books" would allow us to group related contents, and
the new navigation outline in the left gives the user a better user
experience, and is built automatically by Confluence based on the page
name and hierarchy. Please take a look at the initial contents in the
2.x Documentation space [3] and it's PDF version that we could use in
a release [4] and provide feedback.

If people are OK, I can spend some time documenting some "usage
guidelines" to make sure the generated outline give us the right
navigation benefits and exporting does not contain unwanted navigation
markup; and then we could start migrating more of the contents from
our website to the new wikis.

Thoughts ?

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@tuscany.apache.org/msg04344.html
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYxDOCx1x/Index