On Wed, Apr 29, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Raymond Feng <enjoyj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I see the dependency is a bit involved. IMO, the databinding based schema
> generation is OK as dependencies.
> The J2W piece doesn't have to be viewed as runtime dependencies.

The problem is with the lengthy list of dependencies. Its been said a
goal is to have the model separated from the runtime so people could
use it to read/write/proccess the SCDL XML files, but for that to be
useful you'd expect it to be an obvious list of modules with few
dependencies - ideally something like some Tuscany jars with obvious
names and some stax parser dependencies, but its not that, here's the
list of modules needed by tuscany-binidng-ws-wsdlgen:

activation-1.1.jar
annogen-0.1.0.jar
ant-1.7.0.jar
ant-launcher-1.7.0.jar
asm-3.1.jar
axiom-api-1.2.7.jar
axiom-dom-1.2.7.jar
axiom-impl-1.2.7.jar
axis2-kernel-1.4.1.jar
cglib-2.2.jar
commons-codec-1.2.jar
commons-fileupload-1.2.jar
commons-httpclient-3.1.jar
commons-io-1.4.jar
commons-logging-1.1.1.jar
geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.0.1.jar
geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.2.jar
geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.jar
geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.1.jar
httpcore-4.0-beta1.jar
httpcore-nio-4.0-beta1.jar
jaxb-api-2.1.jar
jaxb-impl-2.1.9.jar
jaxen-1.1.1.jar
jaxws-api-2.1.jar
jsr181-api-1.0-MR1.jar
jsr250-api-1.0.jar
junit-4.5.jar
mail-1.4.jar
neethi-2.0.4.jar
servlet-api-2.3.jar
tuscany-assembly-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-assembly-xml-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-binding-ws-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-binding-ws-axis2-policy-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-contribution-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-contribution-java-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-contribution-namespace-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-contribution-xml-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-core-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-core-databinding-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-core-spi-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-databinding-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-databinding-axiom-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-databinding-jaxb-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-definitions-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-extensibility-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-interface-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-interface-java-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-interface-java-jaxws-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-interface-java-xml-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-interface-wsdl-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-monitor-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-policy-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-policy-security-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-sca-api-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
tuscany-xsd-2.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
woden-api-1.0M8.jar
woden-impl-dom-1.0M8.jar