On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> So a long way of saying +1 to creating a new and separate SCAClient.
> Two thoughts...
>
> - a first step could just be to interact with a local node and note
> any restrictions

Lots of interesting things said in the thread, to move things along in
r772115 I've created a separate client module and updated to use that.
A testcase using this now looks like:

public class SCAClientTestCase extends TestCase {

    private Node node;

    @Override
        node = NodeFactory.newInstance().createNode();
        node.start();
    }

    public void testInvoke() throws Exception {
        HelloworldService service =
SCAClientFactory.newInstance().getService(HelloworldService.class,
"HelloworldComponent", URI.create("default"));
        assertEquals("Hello petra", service.sayHello("petra"));
    }

    @Override
    protected void tearDown() throws Exception {
        node.stop();
    }

}

One thing to note is that currently the Tuscany Node has no mention of
a domain URI so this just works using the Node name as the domain uri.

   ...ant