Hi Simon,

Agree with you, I am one such culprit for recently checking in codes for
spring module
refactoring without a JIRA. I realized the mistake later when I had to track
the changes
that were made for the entire spring refactoring work.

My suggestion is that, we should always have a JIRA associated for any code
changes
going forward and follow the "Fix TUSCANY-xxx" style of commmit comment.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam