We added the support to override the problematic OSGi MANIFEST.MF in woden/axis2/axiom bundles. There are issues with such bundles if not patched under OSGi in the distribution.

Thanks,
Raymond
From: "ant elder" <antel...@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 12:56 AM
To: <dev@tuscany.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 M3 RC1

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 11:26 PM, Raymond Feng<enjoyj...@gmail.com> wrote:
We probably have to release the maven-bundle-plugin first. It has a few
changes that impact the OSGi bundle MFs to fix some axis2/woden/axiom
issues.

What is it that a new release is needed for? The M3 build is working
and all samples are running with the released 1.0.2 version so unless
its something compelling I think we should release M3 as it is and
just treat this as any other change that just missed the M3 release
timeframe.

I'm starting to see pains that the maven plugins are not aligned with the
Tuscany/SCA releases.

I'm not that convinced that is better, its really easy to release the
plugins, the bundle plugin hasn't been changed for two months when it
was last released so its not a high activity plugin and doesn't seem
at all painful to just release it as required like any regular maven
plugin.

...ant