> The two main things i'd like for the release are the compliance tests
> and the distributed domain support.
>
> I can see we may not want to wait for tests that need OASIS fixes but
> i do think we should try to fix all the ones that aren't passing due
> to Tuscany issues before doing the release.

I agree, I wasn't trying to suggest that we should defer tests where
the issue is with Tuscany code.

This is an OASIS issue - http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/ASSEMBLY-220

> TUSCANY-3483 (POJO_8003, POJO_8005)
> POL_4013
> POL_4028
> TUSCANY-3487 (transaction intents)
> POL_10001/2 (noListener intents)

Agreed

> I'd also like to have the distributed domain working well for the
> release, thats almost there now but there have been some regressions
> with the SCA client and hazelcast support which i'm working on now.
> There are also dynamic wires and contributions across nodes that i'd
> like to get done but i guess they could be in a later release if we're
> keen to get this one out soon.

I guess it depends on whether we want to go out before the next raft
of changes to the otests to match the latest public review specs. If
we can be done now and cut a branch in a week or less we could get a
release out for people to try with the domain support etc.and then
progress the runtime to match the latest changes in the specs ready
for an M6 or core beta. If we wait then M5 will have to wait until
we're done catching up with the specs again which, I'm guessing, could
be another month or so as the dust from the latest public review
settles.

> There's also smaller things that i'd like to get done for the release
> like getting the Tomact runtime updated for all the domain changes,
> getting the shaded jars more complete and other tidy up things like
> that.
>
> I'd also be up for being RM on this release, how about just waiting to
> see whos available and doing the work when its actually time to do it.
>
>   ...ant

OK, let's see what's what when we get to the stage of cutting a
branch. There's going to be plenty of RM opportunities I hope so
everyone can keep there hand in.

Simon