On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 3:54 PM, Brent Daniel <brenthdan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> With the updates I just pushed out and recent changes from oasis, we
> should be down to 5 failing policy tests:
>
> 3001 and 3002 fail because of TUSCANY-3370
> 10001 and 10002 fail because of TUSCANY-3381 (noListener intent not
> implemented.)
>
> 3019 is failing because we aren't finding a policy set for the SOAP
> intent at build time.
>
> Brent

Hey, nice work Brent.

The problem I have with 3001 and 3002 is that they both rely on the ws
binding being able to do something sensible with an
HTTP WSDL binding which, AFAIK, we don't at the moment and it's not
mandated by the OASIS WS spec that we should do so we need to talk
with OASIS to see if there is an alternative approach we can take
here.

As an aside we should raise an error in the WS binding if it's
configured to use WSDL bindings that we don't understand. This would
cause an exception to be raised for this test but it would be the
wrong type if exception.

As a longer term aside we could consider supporting an HTTP binding in
the ws binding but AFAIK no ones asking for it.

Re. TUSCANY-3370 I recently fixed the part about the wrong WSDL being
picked up so I'll add a comment to that effect.

Regards

Simon