On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:53 AM, ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've fixed an incorrect error message in the JCI tests and that suite
> all passes ok for me now, and the WS suite is passing cleanly too. For
> the others I'm seeing lots of fails in JCA and Policy as have already
> been posted to this thread, and down to just 4 fails in Assembly, two
> look like policy things (8014 and 12006) and two are interface
> matching (12007 and 12008). I'll go look at the interface matching
> ones.

Both ASM 8014 and 12006 are failing as a result of stricter policy checking.

8014 is looking for confidentiality.transport, but we don't have a
policy set that satisfies this intent, and none of our bindings
currently have this intent in their mayProvides or alwaysProvides
attributes. I'm not sure which, if any, of the tuscany bindings are
using a confidential transport today. I guess the local flavor of
binding.sca would provide this inherently, but I'm not sure about the
remote case. The test case seems a little strict since implementing a
concrete policy for confidentiality.transport isn't required.

12006 is failing because we haven't implemented the externalAttachment
element that was added in POLICY-93 [1] / ASSEMBLY-122 [2]. We'll need
to add that to the model and update the policy runtime to handle it. I
can take a look at this.

[1] http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/POLICY-93
[2] http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/ASSEMBLY-222

Brent