Hi,

I've noticed a strange error in the logs when running *mvn test *on
binding-comet-runtime.

java.lang.ClassFormatError: Absent Code attribute in method that is not
native or abstract in class file javax/mail/internet/ParseException

Full logs can be found here [0]. I've searched the internet and it seems to
be caused by the fact that javaee-web-api:6.0 only contains the API and not
the actual implementations. At Ant's suggestion, I've added
javax.mail:mail:1.4 as dependency which solved the problem in his
environment. However, it didn't do it for me, I can still see the error in
the logs. I've checked this on two environments: Ubuntu 9.04/Sun JRE 6.0 and
Ubuntu 10.04/OpenJDK and I'm getting the same behavior.

Could someone else please check if the error is appearing on their
environment and if the javax.mail dependency solves the issue?
All that's required is to run a *mvn install *on binding-comet and *mvn test
* on binding-comet-runtime which can be found in the contrib/modules folder.

Thanks,

Florian

[0] http://pastebin.com/g3fuR5bw