Tried the geronimo servlet 3.0 artifact and it works fine. I've committed
the latest pom containing it. It's much better having a stable artifact.

Thanks for the tip.

In relation to this topic, I wonder why Sun (Oracle) wouldn't make public
the javaee 6 jars containing the implementation in maven repositories. The
license doesn't prevent them from doing so... From what I read, the only way
to do it is to download the jars or take them from the glassfish
distribution and install them manually in the local repository...

Florian