On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 12:10 PM, ant elder <antel...@apache.org> wrote:
> Mmm, it looks like its a problem with the json data binding not being
> able to convert an int response value into a json string.

It looks like we might be missing two things in the JSON databinding :

- A SimpleType transformer (e.g SimpleType2JSON)
- Properly configuring the transformer in the PullTransformer file
(src/main/resources/META-INF/org.apache.tuscany.databinding.PullTransformer)
with something like

org.apache.tuscany.sca.databinding.json.jackson.SimpleType2JSON;source=java:simpleType,target=JSON,weight=90000,public=false

What does the "Databinding Experts"  think ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende