Right, but the Channel API won't enable me to illustrate the comet abilities
we have in Tuscany so I'm trying to avoid it for the moment... From what
I've found on the internet, both Atmosphere and Jersey have made efforts in
the past to work with GAE so it might be a good thing asking their opinion
on these errors. I'll keep you posted on the updates.