Hi Luciano,

I believe it is well known and settled that decisions are taken with the
whole Tuscany community.

As you also mentioned, this is a good opportunity to exchange ideas and have
discussions going on, so we could use it to try and come up with solutions
to some of the things we could improve. I assure you that for each topic, a
summary of the discussions will be available on the mailing list in order to
have community's feedback on things that look like possible solutions.

This thread is just meant to gather up and organize problems
we've identified throughout the time so that we can also get something
useful for Tuscany out of this meetup. I think we all agree that face to
face discussions are more productive and efficient so let's take advantage
of this chance.

Thanks,

Florian