> Maybe you guys could use the time to get a release out, it would be
> good thing to advertise the new beta release at JavaOne.

Do you have any specific ideas on how we can advertise Tuscany at JavaOne?

The lead developer from Atmosphere Framework will be holding a session at
JavaOne and given the fact that we've got it integrated, Tuscany will most
probably be included on the list of projects that use Atmosphere so I'm
hoping to get a bit of attention out of there.

IMHO, we'll get more attention in the future if we manage to get a quality
2.0 release out.