It's good to not respond right the way :-).

You can find more options at the fields with @parameter:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/maven-plugins/trunk/maven-bundle-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/maven/bundle/plugin/ModuleBundlesBuildMojo.java

For the feature poms, we only look at the names starts with tuscany-feature-.
We can enhance it to accept a list of pom projects to produce feature-specific
distributions.

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rf...@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com