Hi

I just raised TUSCANY-3696 [1] as I realize that it's not clear how
bindings should deal with arrays. It seems that the databinding layer
is set up at the moment to transform the contents of an array
parameter and leave the array in place for binding code to deal with.
To put it another way when you reset a databinding in an interface,
DataTypes with databinding set to java:array are left as-is but their
child DataType databinding is reset.

It seems relatively straightforward to reset the appropriate
java:array databindings and let the databinding layer do it's thing.
Alternatively the binding could do some of the work and transform the
arrays itself. There must be a good reason why the latter seems to be
the intention. Anyone remember what the original thinking was?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3696

Simon