On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 3:36 AM, Simon Laws <simonsl...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Florian MOGA <moga....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> distribution sounds good to me...
>>

> In the distribution folder we already have "all" and "tomcat". What
> directory should we use to collect together the projects that describe
> collections of jars but which are not, in their own right,
> distributions, e.g. core-runtime, base-runtime etc.

Do we think distribution which is assembling set of jars in a given
structure to be consumed by users feat well together with "soft
grouping"  of modules for simplifying consumption ? By bringing all of
this together inside distribution, it might have potential to confuse
people.

Anyway, this thread is getting really complicated to follow, should we
have a wiki page with proposed changes and get it updated with
proposed changes ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende