Hasn't most of the work been done now, and all thats left is how to
group the shades, features and distribution folders, is there anything
else? For those I think it would be fine to initially just move
features and shades to be under distribution, that way the trunk top
level is about as clean as its going to get and we can try moving
about things in distribution/ as we go and people are less likely to
mind about whats going on in there.

   ...ant