I just closed down the 2.x Beta1 thread. Getting to Beta1 was somewhat
drawn out and it feels like we still have much to do before 2.0
proper. We all spotted lots of things that need further attention post
Beta1 so how about we move straight on an start building toward a
Beta2 while we have some momentum. I'll go ahead and create a category
to collect JIRA. and try and get the things that I spotted registered
there.

Regards

Simon.