I have a bunch of changes locally to upgrade Tuscany to Axis2 1.5.3, Axiom
1.2.10, Wink 1.1.2-incubating, Abdera 1.2 (to be released as the 1.1 version is
not working with Axiom 1.2.10) and Jackson 1.6.3 (to be released, containing a
few fixes I need). I'll let you know the progress as we go.

Thanks,
Raymond
Raymond Feng
rf...@apache.org
Apache Tuscany PMC member and committer: tuscany.apache.org
Co-author of Tuscany SCA In Action book: www.tuscanyinaction.com
Personal Web Site: www.enjoyjava.com