Scott Kurz wrote:
Gang,

I don't know the answer but I'm curious myself how the Axis2
dispatcher works in this case.

What are you expecting the SOAPAction header to be set to?   Are you
referencing an existing WSDL defining SOAPAction on each of the
reference/service sides or are you having the Tuscany WS binding
generate the WSDL for you.   What are you seeing on the wire in the
HTTP header?

Scott

Tuscany uses the JAX-WS Java to WSDL mapping when it generates WSDL.
In this mapping, the default for soapAction is a null string.

To add a soapAction to the WSDL binding operation, you can use the
@WebMethod(action=....) annotation on the Java service interface method.

  Simon