Hi Mike,

Thanks for the tips. I've debugged through it and it turns out that the
stop() method of DefaultRMIHost doesn't even get called. I've done some
local changes that call that stop method (even though it's really ugly as I
had to use casting because the RMIHost interface doesn't have a stop method
and ExtensibleRMIHost doesn't provide a stop method through it's public
API). Even with those hacks, the problem is still reproducible... I'm trying
to figure out a way of monitoring what's happening in the concurrent
environment as simple debugging isn't that helpful in reproducing it.

Florian