Communication with the QCon crew is very slow until now so this will take
some time to get a response (e.g. haven't got a response yet if it's ok to
change my schedule for Monday). So if we have a confirmed option, I'd go for
that at the moment... Of course, I'll let you know if any opportunity shows
up.