Hi,

I've started raising some JIRAs with a couple of ideas for GSoC projects.
Feel free to check them out, edit the description and add more resources. I
might have not expressed myself 100% correctly in SCA terms.

>From my experience last year, it's very helpful to include a tag in the
title [GSoC 2011]. I, for one, didn't notice that all the issues on the jira
page posted by Apache were all GSoC related until the last week of
application.

I've also seen some very nice ideas from last year. If we update the title
and the label on those, we're good to go. There are 4 days left since
students will officially start discussing with organizations, we can have a
head start if we're ready by that time.

Florian