I've started a wiki page for this [1]. Apparently, I don't have enough
JIRA privileges to make my filters public. Can someone with admin rights
make a filter that selects the Tuscany issues labeled gsoc2011? We can then
share that on the wiki and on the website homepage.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/GSoC2011