Luciano,

Thank you for pointing out the label mismatch. This is funny, the official
email which was received by the pmc states we should use the gsoc2011
label.. It also claims that link [1] will be the one that will be posted on
the gsoc website. Maybe we just have to wait and see what's going to be used
and adapt to that.

Florian

[1] http://s.apache.org/gsoc2011tasks