2011/3/25 Eranda Sooriyabandara <0704...@gmail.com>:
> Hi Raymand,
> I found out that the components of Spring framework can be pluggable to
> Apache Tuscany using <implementation.spring>. So does that mean that this
> project does not have a value, because of Spring data has the same
> functionality or it need to be continue since this build as a Tuscany SCA
> component?
No absolutely. With this project we avoid the spring layer. Think
about Tuscany as an integrator of different tecnologies
component flavours, I mean with your project we would be able to
abstract each datastore. Dont loose the big picture:).
Uhm I am still at work at 8 pm.
BR,
Giorgio.

--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.