On 04/25/2011 01:03 PM, Nirmal Fernando wrote:
Hi All in the Tuscany Community,

I am really happy to inform you that I have been selected to GSoC-2011
under Apache Tuscany for the project "Develop a simple tool that can
be used to generate composite diagrams"
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-3496).

It is a privilege to me to get the opportunity to work with such an
active, helpful community and also with a such a great project. It is
really amazing how you helped me in clarifying the problems I had
regarding the idea.

Especially I would like to thank Jean-Sebastien Delfino, my mentor,
Raymond Feng who reported the idea and all the other Tuscany
developers who helped me in various aspects. Special thanks to Florian
Moga, for personally giving me feedback on my proposal.

I promise you to keep your trust on me.

Thank you very much.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
Department of Computer Science&  Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.
Blog: http://nirmalfdo.blogspot.com/

Congratulations!

Looking forward to working with you and seeing these SCA assembly diagrams :)

--
Jean-Sebastien