Hi,
 Herewith I have listed down the artifacts that I have exposed to JMX
connection and the attributes of the artifacts I have exposed. Also I have
exposed some of the operations of these artifacts as well to the JMX
connection.  Please comment if I have missed anything out. Have attached the
latest patch with all the latest changes.

With this I think I have done with most of my work, but the problem which
I'm facing is that I still couldn't get the jmx-activator module activated
when Tuscany is bootstrapped. I'm using LaunchCalculatorContribution in the
sample module to bootstrap tuscany. I found out that jmx-activator module is
not included in the classpath when I'm running the
LaunchCalculatorContribution.

I guess the reason for this is, that I was never able to build the whole
trunk at once, due to lack of perm space. I executed MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx1024m
-Xms512m -XX:MaxPermSize=384m" before building the trunk, but still the
problem remains.

If I can get a solution for this problem, I'll be able to verify the
correctness of the code...

   - Component

*            Attributes
        **    *getComponents - Lists all runtime Components with following
attributes* - Name, URI, AutoWire, Implementation

            Operations*
            getComponent(String name) - Lists all the attributes of the
specified component- *Name, URI, AutoWire, Implementation, **ExtensionType,

AttributeExtensions, Services, References, Properties, RequiredIntents,
PolicySets, Extensions*
            setComponentURI(String currURI, String newURI)
            setComponentName(String uri, String newName)
            setComponentAutoWire(String uri, boolean autoWire)
            setComponentUnresolved(String uri, boolean unresolved)

   - ComponentService    *
   *

*         Attributes         *
         getComponentServices - Lists all runtime ComponentServices with
following attributes* - Name, CallBackReference, Service

         Operations*
         getComponentService(String name) - Lists all attributes of the
specified ComponentService - *Name, CallBackReference, Service,

 **InterfaceContract,
Bindings,* *AttributeExtensions, Endpoints, **RequiredIntents, PolicySets
,
    Extensions*
         setComponentServiceUnresolved(String name, boolean unresolved)
         setComponentServiceForCallback(String name, boolean forCallBack)
         setComponentServiceName(String currName, String newName)

   - Composite

*         Attributes
          *getComposites() - Lists all runtime Composites with following
attributes - *Name, URI,** ExtensionType, ContributionURI, SpecVersion,
Local*
*
         Operations*
          getComposite(String uri) - Lists all attributes of the specified
ComponentService - *Name, URI,** ExtensionType, ContributionURI, SpecVersion
,                                               Local, IsAutoWire,
Unresolved, Components, Includes, FusedIncludes, **RequiredIntents,
Services, references ,
Operations, Wires, Properties, PolicySets, Extensions,* *AttributeExtensions
*
          setCompositeContributionURI(String uri, String contributionURI)
          setCompositeURI(String currURI, String newURI)
          setCompositeSpecVersion(String uri, String specVersion)
          setCompositeLocal(String uri, boolean local)
          setCompositeAutoWire(String uri, boolean autoWire)
          setCompositeUnresolved(String uri, boolean unresolved)

   - Endpoint        *        *

*         Attributes
           **  *getEndpointView() - Lists all runtime Endpoints with
following attributes - *URI, DeployedURI, ExtensionType, Service, Component,
Binding ,
ComponentServiceInterfaceContract, *
*
         Operations**
         *  getEndpoint(String uri) - Lists  attributes of the specified
Endpoint -  *URI, DeployedURI, ExtensionType, Service, Component, Binding ,

ComponentServiceInterfaceContract, AsyncInvocation, Remote, Unresolved,
PolicySets, EndpointReferences,
    RequiredIntents*
           setEndpointUnresolved(String epURI, boolean unresolved);
           setEndpointRemote(String epURI, boolean remote);
           setEndpointURI(String epURI);
           setEndpointDeployedURI(String epURI, String depURI)*

*

   - EndpointReference

*         Attributes
           *getEndpointReferences() - Lists all runtime EndpointReferences
with following attributes - *URI,Status, CallbackEndpoint, TargetEndpoint ,
                                                      Binding, Component,
AsyncInvocation*
*
         Operations*
          getEndpointReference(String epRefUri) - Lists  attributes of the
specified EndpointReference - *URI,Status, CallbackEndpoint, TargetEndpoint
,
Binding, Component, AsyncInvocation, ComponentReferenceInterfaceContract,
ExtensionType,
         Reference*, *RequiredIntents, PolicySets*
          setEndpointReferenceURI(String epRefUri, String uri)
          setEndpointReferenceUnresolved(String epRefUri, boolean
unresolved)
          setStatus(String epRefUri, String status)

   - ProviderFactoryExtensionPoint

*         Attributes
           *getProviderFactoryExtensionPoint() -Shows the runtime
ProviderFactoryExtensionPoint with following attribute - *
PolicyProviderFactories*
*
         Operations*
           removePolicyProviderFactory(String pf)

   - DefaultWireProcessorExtensionPoint

*         Attributes
           *getDefaultWireProcessorExtensionPoint() - Shows the runtime
DefaultawireProcessorExtensionPoint with following attribute -*WireProcessors
*

*         Operations*
            removeWireProcessor(String runtimeWP)
            startWireProcessorExtensionPoint()
            stopWireProcessorExtensionPoint()

   - RuntimeWireProcessor

        *Attributes
           * getRuntimeWireProcessors() - Shows the runtime
DefaultawireProcessorExtensionPoint with following attribute - *Name  of
runtime wire
                                processor **
       *

--
Thanks

Amindri Udugala
University of Colombo School of Computing,
Sri Lanka.